Limited 20-Year Warranty
- Limited Warranty. Waggoners, Inc. provides all pew cushions and other products with a fifteen-year limited warranty on its materials and workmanship. The fifteen-year limited warranty begins on the date of delivery.Waggoners, Inc. warrants that the pew cushions and other products sold shall be free of any defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions. The word “defects” as used in this warranty is defined as imperfections which impair the utility of the product. The judgment of Waggoners, Inc. will be final as to all matters concerning the condition cause and nature of product defects. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY THE SELLER AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PUPOSE.The warranty does not cover pew cushions affected by abuse, misuse, negligence, vandalism, improper cleaning, lack of maintenance, expansion or shrinkage after delivery, Should any materials or workmanship prove defective with the fifteen year period, Waggoners, Inc., will repair or replace, at its option the defective cushion. This warranty is not transferable to any third party.The warranty also does not apply to special order cushions which are subject to Waggoners Inc.’s Customer Special Order Warranty Policy. For example, the warranty does not apply to untufted cushions, special order fabrics not on Waggoners, Inc.’s approved list, and any special order fabric that has to be treated to comply with NFP #701, California 133, state of Massachusetts or similar fire-code provisions.
- Limitation of Remedies. In no case shall WAGGONERS, INC., be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to; loss of profits, loss of use of goods or any associated equipment, cost of any substitute equipment, services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to damages caused by breach of the warranty of title nor to claims for personal injury.
- State Law Limitation. Some states do not allow limits on warranties, or on remedies for breach of certain transactions. In such states the limits in (1) and (2) many not apply.
- No Other Warranties. Unless modified in writing by both parties, this agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superceding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Waggoners, Inc., or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
- Notice. Buyer must notify Waggoners, Inc., in writing of any defect before Waggoners, Inc., is required to remedy any defect. Report cushions defects to Waggoners, Inc., P.O. Box 1037, Hutchinson, Kansas 67504-1037, telephone 800-396-7555.
- Delivery. The Buyer is responsible for the cost of delivering the defective product to Waggoners, Inc. If the limited warranty is applicable, Waggoners, Inc. will return the product within a reasonable time at no cost.
Waggoner's Inc. has specialized in quality custom-made church cushions for over 45 years. Fine workmanship, quality materials, and friendly customer service are the essence of the Waggoner's experience.
Request a free and custom quote for your church pew project.